Thursday, September 11, 2008

Daddy/Daughter Weekend

The weekend before school started back my dad and I went on a daddy/daughter trip. Sadly, my mom couldn't join us and Claire and Charles met us at the family reunion. Dad picked me up in Birmingham and we headed to Atlanta where we met my aunt, uncle, and cousin (from Houston) for a Braves game. It was exciting to be at a baseball game. We spent the night in Atlanta and then headed to Big Canoe, where the Myrick family reunion was held. I enjoyed spending time with such wonderful people that unfortunately I don't get to see much of. We canoed on the lake, played at the pool, went down a rock slide, hiked to Amicolola Falls, and ate lots of good food. Daddy and I made a stop at the Hiwassee River on our way back to Birmingham. We paddled and enjoyed God's creation. That is one of my favorite rivers!




3 comments:

Shireen said...

What a sweet weekend!

I love your relationship with your daddy, Natalie! How special it is!!

Anonymous said...

yeah! great update!! so fun. miss your face. this makes me miss you MORE! get to dallas!

Kate said...

Please comment on my blog. I need an answer to my question...