Friday, March 14, 2008

Heartstrings

Life is moving fast. When does it not?! I feel like it's been in fast-forward since Christmas especially. Many people often ask, "What have you been up to?" Well... I feel like it's whatever I was up to the last time we talked. So my response is just the same "stuff" - work, church, and everything else I do that takes up my time. Well, I have been up to the same "stuff," but there is a lot to work through and other things to deal with. In January, Granddaddy passed away. In February, I had the flu. In March, one of my best friends in Birmingham got a new job (YAY!), but is moving to Dallas. I know there are some more big changes on the horizon. I have yet to feel too overwhelmed because there has not been much time to process these things. Instead, I am experiencing small tugs on my heartstrings as "normal" is changing.

Spring Break is here! YIPPEE!!! It's a much needed break for some rest and relaxation, which I plan to do. And time to process the changes that are taking place in life. It is all thought provoking.

Lord, what are you teaching me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i just shed a tear.
ps-love the new design.
tear.
sniffle.
yes, its true. tear.

By My Pen said...

Wow, you are processing like never before...or should I say, asking help to process. I can definitely relate. I know you will get a break this summmer...