Wednesday, September 5, 2007

phrases

learning to process
formulating questions
asking
content
wondering what next
writer...me? i'm supposed to say yes!
think phrases
trying
feeling silly
thankful
blessed
adventure

em, feedback?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep it comin' baby! im going to write a phrase one next. ill need a critique soon by both "peners"
-by my pen

By My Pen said...

Phrases:
Natalie, watch general words. Your thoughts are specific even if you don't recongnize it. Try using similes and metaphors. You are talking to me right now about your camping bag and I'm having trouble focusing as I write to you. In fact, it's time you work on your first steps as a new writer:
1. Every time you want to talk, write something. Anything. Write until you make even yourself feel awkward.
2. Make a favorite word list.

Decisions:
Natalie, this is where I need your help. Here are my phrases that explain my hatred for making them:

Too definite
Strategic starves flexibility
and
stifles creativity.
Processing for me equals
Feeling equals experience equals
Something real for me to remember.
or
Losing something
due to deciding
just not having anything
left to think
about.

By My Pen said...

Oh, but I need critique. Tell me what is vauge about my speech, what is as frustrating as dark blue on black. Tell me how to fit in the world of straightforward language! (I'll have a new post by Friday afternoon).

Morgan said...

writer... you? yes you're supposed to say yes.

i like where this is going, friend. call me back!