Tuesday, March 6, 2007

what else... WHOLE FOODS

I couldn't start a blog and not bring up Whole Foods. Thanks to Missy! That topic seems to be buzzing around the magic city! I had my first trip tonight and am beyond pleased with what I experienced. Food everywhere! My favorite part is the peanut butter machine where I made my own honey roasted peanut butter from real peanuts with the flip of a switch. I got a little carried away and the lid wouldn't fit. Don't worry I didn't let that pb go to waste. Missy, I think Whole Foods will become a regular part of my life, too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it i love it i love it!

Rebecca said...

I need to see some more updates on this. I know you have good stories about your kids.

ccarr said...

we have a whole foods in new orleans that me and linds go to often. it is the mecca of food experience, and i can literally spend HOURS browsing the aisles.